About St. Gabriel’s Anglican Church
St. Gabriel’s Anglican Church is a traditional Anglican parish in beautiful Northwest Arkansas. St. Gabriel’s was formed as a “1928 Book of Common Prayer” parish in 1986 in response to the continued innovations of the Episcopal Church in the USA that became prevalent in the 1970s. For much of its history St. Gabriel’s was associated with the Continuing Anglican Church Movement that grew out of the 1977 Affirmation of St. Louis. In June of 2009, the parish voted unanimously to affiliate with the newly formed Anglican Church in North America and continues its faithful witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Founding members Naomi & Howard Baird in front of the original St. Gabriel’s sign from 1986.
Rev. Mr. Ed Knox
The Most Reverend
Robert William Duncan, D.D.
Archbishop of the Anglican Church in North America
The Right Reverend
Jack Leo Iker
Bishop of Fort Worth Bishop Ordinary